Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tool #2

Starting Tool #2 today. Wish me luck.


I think participating in a PLN sounds intriguing and I could can see a lot of value from participating in this type of communication. I think communication within a campus could be enhanced, especially when sharing ideas, videos, and flipcharts. I think finding the time to add this to my list of daily activities will be very challenging. I don't have a problem with sharing ideas publicly; I think the process forces colleagues to develop stronger professional skills in terms of communication and technology.

I plan on using this blog to share ideas as well as www.edmodo.com to work with my kids. They will enjoy the shared communication and expressing their thoughts. It also gives them a chance to learn how to express their ideas and how other kids perceive what they are saying - a great way to improve written skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment